- Started a blog in April
- Ended the Year with 402 followers on my blog. 🙂
- Started baking cakes for more than family. A sort of side business.
- Met a fellow blogger Chanel @Reactionary Tales and had dinner together. Had a wonderful time chatting and getting to know one another, creating a wonderful friendship.
- Met and exceeded my Goodreads goal for books to read.
- Celebrated my son and niece’s 16th birthdays in May.
- Celebrated my stepdaughter’s 21st birthday.
- Started hiking and kayaking.
- Was recognized by a few authors for reviews and tours I did for them. Jay @This Is My Truth Now Kadie @Kadie Scott | Contemporary Romance Author and Sarah @Sarabutlerzalesky
I really had a wonderful year. I can’t wait to see what this year brings to the table.
Check out My Year in Books.
My last review of the yearit was amazingOhhhh what a naughty little story.
Ben, playboy CEO and millionaire has just lost his father to a heart attack. When he finds out that he won’t get controlling interest in the company unless he meets the marriage clause, he is angry. He his hurt, sad and angry that his father is messing with his personal life. When a flight attendant named Pam gives him some kind words of wisdom, it gets him thinking.
Pam agrees to Ben’s marriage proposal. She only…more