The Sunshine Blogger award:
I would like to thank spiceinthebox & BrizzleLass Books for nominating me for this award. They are both lovely ladies with unique blogs. spiceinthebox is a foodie. She has a wonderful blog with all sorts of goodies on it. Claire @BrizzleLass Books is a fellow book blogger like me. Her blog is filled with books, books, books! Her blog is fun and exciting. Both of these ladies are wonderful people to get to know. So go now and check out their blogs and become friends.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and / or on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 bloggers to receive the award and ask them 11 new questions
- What is the funniest fail of a lie anyone has attempted on you?- My son telling me he cleaned his bathroom. Knowing full well that I will go check behind him to make sure, he still tries to pull a fast one. It is hilarious. “Son, did you clean our bathroom?” “Yes Mam!” “Really? Let me go look.” “Wait I need to go sweep the floor!” an hour later….. “Ok you can look now.” me laughing……
- What is the best vacation you have been on?- In 2010, my husband and I went to the mountains for our 10 year anniversary. It was the first time we had every went away together alone in our marriage. It was wonderful.
- Have you ever experienced a natural disaster? Two years ago South Carolina flooded from rain fall and I was stranded at home since roads around my home were flooded. Several people lost their homes, buildings and businesses collapsing, roads washed out, bridges and dams broke and failed. Our state had to declare a state of emergency.
- Which quality in others impresses you the most? Honesty & Caring
- How do you deal with the stresses of life? Read a book
- What would you do if you saw a lion in your house? Open the door and stand behind it while tossing a raw steak out to the middle of the yard, then when he came out I run in. 😉
- If time machine allows you to go to revisit your past, where would you like to go in your past? Elementary School 4th grade- I would have begged my parents to make me stick with playing the violin.
- What is your favorite Game? Gardenscapes – it is kinda like Candy Crush except you get stars for completing levels and use those to bring life to your abused gardens at you mansion. It is addicting.
- How would you describe the friendship? Someone who is honest, caring, supportive and has your back.
- What is your short-term dream? To travel to a tropical destination
- What kind of movie you like? Name one of your favorites. 80’s classics – Goonies, Pretty in Pink, Sixteen Candles, Caddyshack, Gremlins, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Beverly Hills Cop, Beetle Juice, The Lost Boys, Poltergeist, etc.
- You can live anywhere in the world, where do you choose? Hawaii
- What are you reading right now? The Temptation Trials Part I
- What was the last live music show you went to? Fiddler On The Roof
- If you weren’t a book blogger, what would you blog about? Kayaking Hiking and Photography
- What is top of your bucket list? Travel somewhere out of the USA
- What is your autobiography called? hmmmm not sure….. Life of Patty?
- What’s your favourite season? Summer
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee
- Chocolate or Wine? Chocolate
- Walk or Cycle? Walk
- Finally, your favourite book this year? The Chosen By: J R Ward
- STEPHANIE’S NOVEL FICTION
- Birdie Bookworm
- The Tattooed Book Geek
- Bobo’s Book Bank
- Diary of a Bookfiend
- Dressed To Read
- Sue’s Reading Corner
- Angie Dokos
Now don’t worry if you have been nominated before. It just means you are awesome! You do not have to participate if you don’t want to. You will still be awesome if you don’t. 😉 If you were not nominated and want to participate, then by all means do so. We love to get to know you.
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who in your life inspires you?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Beach or Mountains?
- Amusement Park or Historic Places?
- Would you spend the night somewhere that is deemed haunted?
- What is something you are curious about, but never done?
- If you got a pass to travel to space, would you?
- What book this year are you most looking forward to?
- If you could fly anywhere in the world, where would that be?
- Night Owl or Morning Person?
Agian, thank you girls for nominating me for this award. You make me smile. I feel honored to receive these. It lets me know that people are enjoying this blog, as much as I enjoy writing it.