Black Cat Blue Sea Award
Thank you to my buddy Nel @ Reactionary Tales for nominating me for this award. If you do not know Nel by now, then you are truly missing out. Nel and I have become friends a few months back when I first started out blogging. She was one of my first twenty followers. She is sweet and funny. I love chatting with her on a daily basis on and off the WordPress platform. We are going to hang out and meet in November and I don’t know which one of us is more excited about it. 🙂 I really encourage you to check out her blog and become a follower. You will not regret it and I bet you will become fast friends too.
What Is This Award:
This award is for bloggers who strive to write for everybody, and no matter how many viewers they get, make an impact on a reader. This award is an expression of gratitude to the nominee. It should be awarded to anybody that you choose deserves it, and it doesn’t mean that they must have hundreds of followers and likes.
James over at This is My Truth Now may have created this award and he’s very intelligent and fun person to talk to. I always look forward to all his posts and comments. He is super fun and nice. We are quickly becoming fast friends and chat often. He was so sweet the other day and mentioned me in his blog. Check it out here: This Is My Truth Now 365 Day Post- Unpredictable
- anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers
- the nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator
- the questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions
- if any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award
- What’s your dream job?
To work as a book editor. Then I get paid to read all these awesome books/reviewer.
- Do you ever have moments where you get bored with routine and feel like being spontaneous in a big way? Share examples if you have some!
All the time. I hate being repetitive. I love trying new and exciting things. My hiking and kayaking adventures I just started are prime examples.
- Who is your celebrity crush? (And don’t tell me you don’t have one!)
Mark Whalburg – I have been crushing on him since Calvin Kline and Marky Mark and the Funky Bunch Days. ❤
My Nominations Questions:
- Name something you want to do but have not.
- If you could write a book with an author, who would you choose and why? What would the book be about?
- What is your most treasured item you own and why?
Now don’t forget to check out the nominees and follow their blogs. It is all of you who make us successful. 🙂
Thank you again Nel. You’re the best! ❤