Thank you so much Noriko @Diary of a Bookfiend for the nomination! It is really sweet to receive this award and I am truly honored.
I recently befriended Noriko on WordPress and have enjoyed her blog site immensely. She has some lovely post and an amazing looking blog. If you have not had the pleasure of her company, then you should check her blog out. You will not regret it!
The award was created by Maggie at Dreaming of Guatemala who stated:
This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Include the reason behind the award.
3. Include the banner in your post.
4. Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
5. Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
6. Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
7. Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
8. Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
Questions from Noriko
- What is your worst fear in your life? To be in pain when I die. I want to die in my sleep peacefully.
- Are you left-handed or right-handed? If you’re right-handed, are you inherently right-handed or were you forced? Right Handed- Just came naturally
- Tell us about the happiest moment you have ever had in your life if you don’t mind. The day I gave birth to my son.
- If you could go back in time and re-experience a certain event/time period, when is it and why? My wedding day. I would re-marry my husband over and over. It was a wonderful day.
- Where are you from? Originally born in Georgia, USA
- What is your least favorite social media platform and why? Google seems kinda boring and mundane, I feel it is more of a search platform not a social connection.
- If you could have Doraemon’s Anywhere Door (for those of you who don’t know what it is, it is basically a magical door that transports you anywhere you want in an instant), where would you go? Ireland – I hear it is really beautiful there.
- What’s the 2nd item on your bucket list? To visit London and Paris
- Any summer plans? Nope- not good at planning so I just wing it. Go with the flow is what I always say.
- What life lesson do you appreciate the most and why? The importance of family. You only ever get one shot at having a family. You need to make the most of it, because there are those in the world who never get to experience the kind of love and support that having a family brings, so you need to cherish it.
- Novel Deelights
- Waggy Tales
- Lana’s life in words & lyrics
I am sorry if you have already received this award, it just means your super awesome!! It is fine to skip it if you aren’t up for this, but if you participate, have fun with it! 🙂 I am sorry if some questions are from others or seem repetitive. I don’t always remember where they come from or if I have seen them before.
My Questions to the nominees
- If you could meet any one blogger, who would it be and why?
- Where are you from?
- Do you have a hobby that you enjoy and what is it?
- Where is the farthest from home you have ever traveled and how did you get there?
- What is your fondest childhood memory?
- If you could write a book, what would it be about?
- Name an item on your bucket list?
- Favorite Book?
- Book you want to see made into a movie?
- Future or Past and why?
Again, thank you for the nomination, it means the world to me to have your ❤ love and support. You are what makes my blog successful and for that I am truly grateful.