Thank you so much Inge @THE BELGIAN REVIEWER for nominating me for the Desert Island Discs Blog Tag. She has a lovely blog. If you haven’t met her, go on over and introduce yourself.
- Link back to BookBum’s original post, so she can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, she won’t get a notification if not!)
- Thank the person who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
You are cast away onto a remote desert island:
- You can bring 5 albums- what are they?
- You can bring one book- which is it? You are provided with a Bible/ other religious text if you want it, as well as the Complete Works of Shakespeare. No series!
- You can have one luxury item (it had to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island)- what is it?
OK! I really hate when you make me chose one! I think I would die if really only had to chose one. Wahaaaaa!
Love in a Nutshell – Janet Evanovich and Dorien Kelly
The Luxury Item:
Shampoo – I want to be clean on the island. lol 🙂
I won’t tag too many, but I hope others will join in. This was a fun tag. 🙂