Thank you to Stephanie@ Stephanie’s Novel Fiction for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I am truly honored to receive this award from such a talented blogger. Stephanie has a wonderful blog. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It is because of bloggers like you that make blogging special. So if none of you know of Stephanie, then I suggest you check out her blog and introduce yourself.
In case you aren’t familiar with the Liebster Award here is some information about it taken from Norin’s own Liebster’s Award Post, which she, in turn, excerpted from Mischenko@ReadRantRock&Roll post, who originally nominated Norin for the Liebster!
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved, dearest, sweetheart, or darling.
For bloggers, the Liebster Award is an online recognition given by other bloggers to new bloggers for enjoying or appreciating their work. It highlights up and coming blogs.
Here are the Rules:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Here are the 11 Questions:
- If you could be any book character, what character would you be? Tell us what book the character is from and why you chose that character. I think I would be MJ Holliday from Victoria Laurie’s Ghost Hunter Series. She is kinda badass, dealing with some crazy dangerous ghouls and she has a hot man! 😉
- What do you think is the worst book to movie adaption, in your opinion? I would have to say The Vampire Academy. The movie was horrible. The books would have been great movie material. I just feel they butchered the movie. I was so disappointed in it. 😦
- Do you have a favorite classic literature author? If so, who is the author and what is your favorite book by that author? I do not. sorry 😦
- On average, how many books do you read in a month? 15-20 books a month depending on what is going on in my life
- Do you only read books because the synopsis sounds appealing or based on good reviews, or are there books you will read no matter what because the author is your favorites? I would say all of the above. I will read the synopsis and reviews to decide if I am interested in the book. But there are some authors that if they put a book out I am on it. Top authors|Charlaine Harris, Victoria Laurie, JR Ward, Faleena Hopkins and a few more.
- Do you loan your books to friends and family? Or are they too sacred, and you are afraid you will never get them back or they will get ruined? I have loaned books to family and friends, but they have to be my really trusted friend or family and I never loan out ARC’s.
- Do you have a favorite reading memory to share with us? Not really a memory, but place. I have a hammock swing on my front porch of my house that I love to read in on cool nights.
- What five of your favorite books could you not live without if you were told you could only have just five books on your bookshelf or e-reader for the rest of your life? Do I have to……I mean I can fit more than five in a bag. 😉
- Would you rather watch a book to TV adaption or book to movie adaption? Book to movie adaption. TV shows tend to not stay close to book and stray really far from the book.
- Do you prefer a vacation in the mountains or at the beach? Beach-even though my hubby likes the mountains. Eekk I am scared of heights so driving in them scares me. I much rather be barefoot with my toes in the sand, listening to the waves sooth me, while reading a great book.
- Physical books or ebooks? Ebooks have really grown on me, but I still love physical books.
Geybies Book Blog | Lana’s life in words & lyrics | Bookmark Your Thoughts |chellesbookramblings.wordpress.com | Reactionary Tales | Beware Of The Reader | The Tattooed Book Geek | Clues and Reviews | Book Reviews by Shalini | Fandomly Bookish | Bobo’s Book Bank
Your 11 Questions:
- Who is your favorite author and why?
- Do you have a bucket list? What is one thing that you want to do if you had/have a bucket list?
- What is one book or series that you would like to see become a movie/tv show?
- What is something that you are extremely passionate about? Why?
- Who is your favorite charitable actor/actress? Why?
- What is the song stuck in your head today?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- For fun: If there was a zombie apocalypse, what is the item you would be sure to pack with you besides food?
- Camping or Hotel?
- Favorite reading spot?
- What is the most anticipated book of the year for you?
I hope I don’t nominate someone who has already received this award but if I do please forgive me. I really enjoy all of your blogs and think you are all very wonderful and deserve this award. If I did not nominate you, please don’t be offended, anyone can participate in this award. I look forward to hearing your answers.
Thank you to all my blogger friends for your continued support. I love you all!