I have been tagged this week a couple of times, but I haven’t been up for any awards, so this is an honor.
Beware Of The Reader nominated me for this award. She is a new blogger friend of mine. She has a wonderful blog site. She has many great book reviews and a kick ass cover picture. She is real nice and very helpful. So go check out her marvelous blog! Thank you so much for nominating me! It is truly an honor.
So this award allows you to nominate those blogs that you find unique and different, and show them some love!
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
- Ask them 3 questions.
Beware Of The Readers’s Questions:
- What’s your favorite activity as a blogger?
Chatting with other bloggers. I love to talk to others about books I have read, hence the whole reason I started blogging. I get so excited over books and don’t have a whole lot of people who read like me, to discuss the books with. So I have to say hands down, that chatting with my fellow bloggers is my top favorite activity.
- If you could meet one author who would you meet?
Well let me see. I would have said Charlaine Harris, but I did get to meet her. She is an amazing down to earth woman. Since I have met her already, I would have to say Darynda Jones. I really would love to meet with her since I am on her street team “The Grimlets” She is a really great author who is so sweet and has such a great imagination. I was supposed to meet up with her and my fellow Grimlets in Atlanta last month, but I could not make it. Waaahh!
- Which book was your greatest deception and why?
The Widows of Braxton County By: Jess McConkey
Kate is a newlywed, looking forward to starting her new life with her husband. So she leaves the city to go live on his farm with him and his mother in Braxton County. The farm has been in her husband’s family for 140 years. What she doesn’t know about is the place is a web of lies and deception.
This was a really good and mysterious book.
- If you could have your pick of book to make into movie, what would it be?
- What inspires you most about your blog?
- What author inspires you?